Swan Builders, International does beautiful hardscape work for residential, commercial, and public spaces in Kailua, Honolulu, and state-wide. And they’re the ones to call for shotcrete — used to stabilize island hillsides, line custom swimming pools, and sculpt naturalistic “stone” walls, waterfalls, and rock formations. Some of the latter graces popular resort locations, where visitors may never suspect the tropical land forms are man-made.
Visit them: SwanHawaii.com
With decades in the business as licensed contractors, including shotcrete credentials, Swan Builders of Hawaiʻi needed an online portfolio to feature their projects. And, of course, the essentials for search engines. We enjoyed working with the company owners, and we’re happy to think of them as part of our ohana.
The assignment was for greatly expanding their portfolio of photos and slideshows. It included a complete visual update of a website we created for them nearly five years ago. Because the design aesthetic of the web evolves fairly rapidly, it’s not unusual for websites to need regular “facelifts” so they don’t start looking neglected and tired to today’s visitors.
What we did for this construction company website:
- Sweeping visual update to this five-year-old website. We did the original design, and it was time for an update.
- Update the branding elements.
- Greatly improve the ease of navigation.
- Editing dozens of slideshows, featuring hundreds of project photos we carefully retouched for a consistent, polished presentation.
- Write descriptive text about the company and the projects shown. The content was written to speak to construction professionals, property owners, and, not incidentally, to feed into this website’s rankings in search-engine results.
- Numerous under-the-hood features.
May we assist you?
Learn how Pan-Pacific Web Works can help develop or refine your web presence.