E-learning website offering online medico-legal training to physicians, attorneys, and claims professionals. Their method is intended to help achieve better outcomes for patients and more-accurate medical evaluations. Highly structured courseware, including certificates of progress and original content by a widely respected expert.
Visit them: eMedicoLegal.com
Christopher R. Brigham, MD, is a leading voice in the global conversations around recovery from illness and injury, and disability. He is well-versed in the correct use of AMA Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment and, indeed, was a Senior Editor for its 6th edition and editor of the related newsletter.
Dr. Brigham represents a body of knowledge and influence that can’t easily be presented concisely. In fact, it has been our privilege to work on a number of web properties for him, each just one slice of his professional life. When he conceived this site and its audience, it was natural for him to turn to us and a pleasure for us to accept.
What we did for this e-learning website
We had full-charge responsibility for the design and general architecture, providing tech support to other team members who focused on creating course content. Some specifics are:
- Design banner graphic, logotype, and tagline.
- Devise clean, uncluttered pages conducive to online learning and reducing distraction.
- Install multi-component software for online learning and provide related technical support.
- Copy-editing and incidental copywriting as needed.
- Managed WordPress web hosting and ongoing maintenance services.
May we assist you?
Learn how Pan-Pacific Web Works can help develop or refine your web presence.